Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Our Site: (Please read here first.)

2 posters

Go down

About Our Site: (Please read here first.) Empty About Our Site: (Please read here first.)

Post  GeneralArin Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 pm

To avoid any confusion:

This is a Percy Jackson and the Olympians Role-playing site based on the main books and all subsequent series.
This means that there are Greek gods. That's it.
No Norse, No Egyptian, and no Mesopotamian or whatever other god you can think of.

This takes place ages after the original series, so you cannot know anyone from the series. Their memories are now little more than stories told around the campfire. We'd much rather not refer to them much at all, unless necessary for the conversation. This site is independent of the second series, and there will be no Romans here. Period. So stop asking.

To roleplay you must first put in a character application then wait for it to be approved. We allow any Greek god to be your parent, unless that said god or goddess has been sworn to virginity. There will be no arguing this point unless Rick himself gives an argument why they can have a kid.

Your character has to be a demigod. No gods, monster, or satyr characters. Those all count as NPCs

We'd much rather have fun and roleplay away, so please use sentences with decent punctuation. It's much easier to play when you can read the sentences.
Don't go side-plot crazy please, and let's just have good, clean fun.
No cussing, and keep it PG.

Last edited by GeneralArin on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

About Our Site: (Please read here first.) Empty Re: About Our Site: (Please read here first.)

Post  Kristina Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 pm

And to add to what Jake was saying, please don't be a postaholic..... it gets kind of annoying when I log on and see the same person posting in 15 topics and half of them are just that person starting a topic. Please don't do that. As an admin it is very tiring staring at that and wondering whether or not to delete to clean the site up.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

About Our Site: (Please read here first.) Empty Re: About Our Site: (Please read here first.)

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:41 pm

On this site we do not usually allow second characters.
There are only a few conditions where one would be allowed.
1. You must be an active and very good roleplayer.
2. The character must be on a different side than the original: this means that if you start with the first character in camp, the other character must be a hunter.
3. You will not have two big three characters.

We have the right to accept or deny 2nds as we please.

---

We also do not like to drop characters.
It can be done, if not reluctantly, if the character has not been roleplaying with more than one person and only in a single topic.
If the character has interacted with many people in many topics, we would not like them to be dropped.

Last edited by GeneralArin on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:38 pm

NPCs or Non-Player Characters are characters that are used for story purposes but are not players.
For our site, this includes monsters, Chiron, and Agamemnon.

Monsters we usually leave to the topic to roleplay and only intervene if it is in an odd or unrealistic fashion.
Chiron and Agamemnon will only be roleplayed by Admins. Period.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 pm

To expand on the "No NPCs"....

No gods. We don't want to see you talking off any gods or goddesses, and to a much firmer extent: don't fight them! Seriously! Even in camp, Percy was the only guy who ran around ticking off gods. And to put it bluntly, he's an idiot with destiny. You aren't. So stop it.

If for some strange reason you require one, pm an admin. Then don't complain when we say no.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down