Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Powers

Go down

Special Powers Empty Special Powers

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:56 pm

As the Olympian Books proceed and we get more and more members- powers often come up as problems in people's bios and roleplay.
So, We've come up with a basis on powers.

Big-Three Powers:
Big Three children are limited as it is. It's no fun if everyone's superman. Seriously. Think of another parent, because you probably won't be accepted.
If you are one of the lucky people accepted as a Big Three kid, congrats. You have alot of responibility roleplay wise. It is a proven fact that whenever a Big Three kid uses their powers, it takes energy. The more extravagant the power, the more energy. There are only a few powers that can be used without using a noticible admount of energy, like breathing underwater or dispelling the undead. The more experienced you are, the less of a strain smaller powers will cost. Basically- don't over do it.

Other god's powers:

Hephestus's Fire:
With the release of Lost Hero we've noticed an increase in people who wish to have this power. I hate to be blunt but: unless we get an unbelievable admount of Hephestus kids, you won't get it. Currently, I, Jake Arin Smith, is the only one who is able to use any sort of hephestus fire. Sorry to sound selfish, but it is a rare power and would only make sence for only one or two people to have it. (And frankly, he's had the power long before the Lost Hero came out thank you very much.)

Aphrodite's Charm-Speak:
We'll be going along the same rule as the previous. Rare power. First come first served.

Other Powers:
This'll be a case by case basis.

To sum it all up:
IF YOU HAVE POWERS- DON'T OVER DO IT!!!

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down