Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Old Friends! (and new)

4 posters

Go down

Hello Old Friends! (and new) Empty Hello Old Friends! (and new)

Post  Zach Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Hey guys,

Zach here. Just wanted to let any of you that do happen to visit this site from time to time, that I still think often of the good times we had here. This place was a roaring community of friends, adventure, excitement, and maybe a little bit of drama. For any newcomers to this site, please enjoy the adventures we went on. I regret that we will not be able to be good hosts on your stay on the site, as we have moved on to other things in our lives and maybe to entirely new better places.

Unfortunately, the adventures here seem to have come to a close, but feel free to message me or respond here and if I see it, I'll do my best to respond. I am not a leader of the site, just a member from an age long ago, so I don't really have any authority over the site anyway.

Any old friends that swing by, (and I see some of you have visited recently) please feel free to respond to me too! I miss you all.

Thanks for being such a great world to escape to when I needed you. You guys, and this site, are incredible.

Sincerely,
Zachary Knoxton, son of Apollo.

Edit: it seems that I get on every two years to give one of these messages. 2017's was awesome. I was so glad to see all the responses and friends that still thought of our community and came back from time to time. If anyone wants to try their hand at writing again, it would be cool to see what we could whip up again. PM me?
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hello Old Friends! (and new) Empty Re: Hello Old Friends! (and new)

Post  Justin Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:24 pm

I've been wanting to come back to doing some text-based RP and this site popped up in my mind! I wish there could be some sort of revival, I have a bit of nostalgia associated with this place. I believe it was one of the first places I started to roleplay! I'm surprised I still surprised I remember my log-in in all honesty.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:41 am

Today's Cat's birthday (July 8 ) and it's almost over, so I drew a quick celebratory doodle and started reminiscing about this place. Being here with all of you and making good friends here was kind of a turning point for me; it made me a better writer and I think so fondly of this site and the people I met through it, and the way I've grown since. Zach, bro, nice to see you again! ^_^ Hugs!
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:03 pm

I really miss this site and everyone I talked to on a daily basis on here. It's a shame I don't anymore. If anyone would like to RP or just talk sometime send me some contact info through PM. I check this site out every so often, so maybe something like that is a possibility. Thanks to everyone for the good times!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down